Our company is an internationally recognized, physician-led training center specializing in up-to-date, evidence-based bleeding control training in Miami and South Florida. We offer Stop The Bleed, tactical medicine, and various CPR/first aid courses for individuals, law enforcement, first responders, schools, and businesses.
Our network of instructors features local and international physicians, surgeons, technical specialists, military special operation veterans, active and former police and fire personnel offering you an unparalleled mix of scientifically sound didactic instruction backed up by operationally sound tactics, techniques, and experiences.
Bleeding Control Training
Tactical Medicine Training
CPR/AEd/First AID COURSES
“As a physician-led industry leader, our company offers subject matter experts who deliver high quality, evidence-based instruction based on the latest instructional guidelines”
We are recognized as authorized training centers and/or authorized training providers by the following entities, reinforcing our commitment to ensuring our students receive the best training possible.
- Authorized NAEMT Training Center
- Authorized ASHI/MEDIC First Aid Training Center
- Recognized C-TECC Educational Content Partner
- Authorized First Care Provider Program Instructor
- Approved TACMED Solutions Associate Trainer
- Member Iberoamerican Committee of Tactical and Operational Medicine
- Member Special Operations Medical Association International Committee
- Member NAEMT Education Committee
- Member AHA Southeastern Education Committee
We believe that the only thing more tragic than a death from bleeding…
Is a death that could have been prevented.
Therefore, it is our mission and ultimate goal to provide active civilians, educators, & first responders with the tactical medicine & bleeding control knowledge, skills, and equipment to help them help others in time of need